Terms + Conditions

 
 
 
 

Deposit: 25% of the total cost of the event is due at booking to reserve your date. The remaining 75% is due day of the event. Payment methods accepted: check

Cancellation: The deposit will be refunded 75% if cancellation is prior to 30 days before the event, and 50% if 15-30 days before. Any cancellation less than 15 days before unfortunately cannot be refunded.

Breakage: All we ask is for our pretties to be treated with love and kindness, though should anything happen, there is no penalty for cups and plates. Though please return all broken pieces.

*for speciality items (teapots/three tiers/tea trolly) there is a breakage fee of $30, $45, and $95 respectively.